Saturday, April 19, 2008

I love Chicken. It tastes a lot like Rattlesnake.

I have been reminded recently to not take everything at face value. I asked Diane a question on temple work and her response began with, "as a rule of thumb you should...." My immediate response was, "well then what is the rule of the first finger?" We never got to the "pinky" but I'll bet it's a great rule.

So, with that introduction, here is the joke of the minute:

A man was praying to God. He said, "God!?"
God responded, "Yes?"
And the guy said, "Can I ask a question?"
"Go right ahead," God said.
"God, what is a million years to you?"
God said, "A million years to me is only a second."
"Hmm," the man wondered. Then he asked, "God, what
is a million dollars worth to you?"
God said, "A million dollars to me is as a penny."
So the man said, "God, can I have a penny?"
And God said, "Sure!...Just a second."

1 comment:

Rachel Hudgins said...

I like that joke!
Also...I just have to say, great job on the incredible shrinking man performance. After my last 9 months of being Elasta-girl...I am finding the elasta-broke-a and it just won't go back to normal. I think it's time for me to get some new super powers. It great to see your success!

La Boheme

Why I Love Opera!