Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ooohh, I've been tagged by http://honeygramandpapa.kay-family.org/

Tagged by Radar I make the following offerring.


What was I doing 10 yrs ago:

Stealing cars (OK it was just one and it really was my car so there was nothing illegal just a little dangerous) and hiding them at Kevin and Annette's house.

5 Things on my list of things to do today:

1. Finish Work. 2. Walk 1.5+ miles. 3. Post the next chapter part of my novella. 4. Finish my Sunday School lesson. 5. Go to bed early.

Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire:

Two words--Hair plugs.

3 of my bad habits:

1. Wanting Hair plugs. 2. Laughing at Brian and Stewie. 3. Not being able to keep my mouth shut at the absurdities of life.

Places I have lived:

Portland, Oregon City, Seattle, Kent, Seattle, Sumner, Puyallup, St. Louis, Bonney Lake, Puyallup.

Things most people don't know about me:

Great kisser--no seriously--really--world class--possibly without peer--we're talking gold medal. Humble.

Diane, consider yourself tagged.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

So why did you have to steal your car?

You crack me up!! I think Diane is going to have to vouch for that last one ;-)

Rebecca Pierce said...

That is a good post! I was hoping you stole cars once in your life. I can't think of anything else but the claim to kissing genius...Diane? Only Meem and I willing to comment on this one? Someone? Anyone?

Rebecca Pierce said...

Here's what Chris has to say, "Does that mean it's okay to watch The Family Guy?"

Bishop...know that you are entering a marital dispute here.

Not really.

La Boheme

Why I Love Opera!